Medicare

Medicare Only

 

We do accept assignment from Medicare.  The check is usually sent directly to our office in payment of services that Medicare will cover; which for Chiropractors is ONLY manual manipulation (the adjustment) of the spine.  Medicare pays 80% of the allowable fee once the deductible has been met.  You are required to pay the deductible and the remaining 20% as well as any non-covered services (electrical stimulation, rehab, stretching, spinal decompression, x-rays, exam, consultation, laser, ultrasound and supplies). Our office completes and files that for Medicare at no charge.

 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patient Signature                                                         Date